The M Power March Neurological Reprogramming Exercise
Balance your body between treatments!
- Improves muscular and neurological balance
- Improves range of motion and joint symmetry
- Improves coordination and stamina
- Improves athletic performance
- Improves attention and concentration
- Stretches, strengthens, and balances muscles
- Imprint affirmations into your subconscious
- Reduces stress by resetting your brain to present time consciousness
- Stand with feet 4 to 6 inches apart. For more stability spread your feet a foot apart and stand next to a wall for balance.
- Step forward with your right foot, keeping your left foot flat, with both feet pointing forward.
- Bend your right or forward knee in a lunge so you can’t see your toes on your forward foot when you are looking down.
- Stretch your left arm up to 45 degrees; the opposite arm up than leg forward.
- Stretch your right arm down and back 45 degrees.
- Turn your head toward your raised arm and tilt your head back.
- Pull your tummy in, tighten your buttock, and STRETCH.
- Close the eye on the side of the down stretched arm, hold breath.
- Focus/visualize on what you want, for example a healthy, happy body.
- Exhale, turn the other way, pivoting on your feet, and reverse the process with the left foot forward and right arm up.
- Repeat 3-4 times each way twice a day or more if stressed