The Morter March (M-Power March) is an exercise that improves neurological balance and re-times internal communication by extending large muscle groups and their joints through a full range of motion.
Similar to cross crawl exercise which allow the brain communicate to the opposite side of the body. M Power March can also be use to update your old belief patterns or your goals in life that is not congruent with your present moment. It is also exercise you can do if you have aches and pains in your body.
- Improves muscular and neurological balance
- Improves range of motion and joint symmetry
- Improves coordination and stamina
- Improves athletic performance
- Improves attention and concentration
- Stretches, strengthens, and balances muscles
- Imprint affirmations into your subconscious
- Reduces stress by resetting your brain to present time consciousness
Here’s how to do it:
1. Stand with feet 4 to 6 inches apart. For more stability spread your feet a foot apart and stand next to a wall for balance.
2. Step forward with your right foot, keeping your left foot flat, with both feet pointing forward.
3. Bend your right or forward knee in a lunge so you can’t see your toes on your forward foot when you are looking down.
4. Stretch your left arm up to 45 degrees; the opposite arm up than leg forward.
5. Stretch your right arm down and back 45 degrees.
6. Turn your head toward your raised arm and tilt your head back.
7. Pull your tummy in, tighten your buttock, and STRETCH.
8. Close the eye on the side of the down stretched arm, hold breath.
9. Focus/visualize on what you want, for example a healthy, happy body.
10. Exhale, turn the other way, pivoting on your feet, and reverse the process with the left foot forward and right arm up.
11. Repeat 3-4 times each way twice a day or more if stressed